Details of planning applications
Welcome to PublicAccess, an online service that allows you to view details and submit comments on planning applications from your own home. Please follow the link below for more information about making comments on applications. You can also use PublicAccess to monitor the progress of applications, search a list of applications received each week, view details of some historic applications and view property details by reference to a map.
Details on PublicAccess are constantly updated, but it can take several days from when a valid application is received before it is available for viewing on our website.
Before using PublicAccess you must read and accept the terms and conditions of use.
The PublicAccess website is owned and operated by Aylesbury Vale District Council. Set out below are the terms and conditions which, together with any legal notices displayed elsewhere on PublicAccess, represent all the terms and conditions on which we will provide you with access to the datasets created by Local Government Information House Limited (the “National Datasets”) and/or the datasets compiled and maintained by Aylesbury Vale District Council (the “Authority Datasets”) associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Your continued use of PublicAccess indicates your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please cease using PublicAccess.
The terms and conditions for this licence agreement are as follows:
1. The National and/or Authority datasets are associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Information displayed throughout PublicAccess is extracted from a copyright work owned by the Local Government Information House Limited and Aylesbury Vale District Council.
2. A single screen print of the results of a search of the National and/or Authority datasets is permitted for your own use.
3. You may not extract or re-utilise any information derived from the National and/or Authority datasets and/or any copies of such information (whether electronic or in hard copy format) for any commercial or business purpose including, but not limited to, trading, building commercial databases, reselling or redistribution of such information.
4. You are not permitted to modify, adapt, arrange, alter, adjust or make any additions to any information derived from the National and/or Authority datasets, nor are you permitted to combine such information with other mapping, data or other information, including, for the avoidance of doubt, other such information derived from PublicAccess.
5. Save as permitted by clause 2 above, the reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, retransmission, distribution, decompilation, reverse-engineering or disassembly of any part of PublicAccess is not permitted without prior written consent.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information derived from the National and/or Authority datasets is not made available, either in electronic unencrypted form or in hard copy format, to any third party that may attempt to use the map in contravention of these terms and conditions.
7. You must inform us immediately if you become aware of a third party using information derived from the National and/or Authority datasets in contravention of these terms and conditions or of any infringement of trade marks located on PublicAccess.
8. We shall have no liability to any person or organisation in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information contained on PublicAccess.
9. We take every reasonable effort to ensure that information contained on PublicAccess is as accurate as possible. However, the services featured on PublicAccess are provided “as is”, and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expense or other claims for consequential compensation, whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with your use of PublicAccess.
Aylesbury Vale District Council seeks to comply with all statutory requirements including the Data Protection Act(1998) in all its transactions.
Plans, drawings and materials submitted to Aylesbury Vale District Council are protected by the Copyrights Act (Section 47, 1988). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Any comments made (excluding phone numbers, email addresses and signatures) will be seen by Councillors, the applicant and members of the public and will be published in full on PublicAccess.
Due to maintenance work PublicAccess may be unavailable for periods over the weekend of Sat 30th November and Sun 1st December 2013. Comments can still be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for planning applications or email@example.com for licensing applications. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.